This is a sponsored post.
We are experiencing a serious baby boom here at Show+Tell so we are a tad obsessed with interiors and room styling for mini humans. So, we thought it was time to touch on how to make your kiddie space super dooper spesch and we had a fab time exploring Highpoint Shopping Centre to find all the awesome little tidbits you need to make it happen.
Here are a few tips to create that ultimate space that you love just as much as your littly:
- Endeavour to include your child if they are old enough – if not…go to town on all the things YOU love!
- Keep it cheerful, spacious and organized where possible
- Choose a wall colour that doesn’t need to be changed with age changes or room swaps
- Don’t be afraid to do an awesome art print or several in a scattered look
- Chalkboard paint is the BEST ever…use it when you can
- You can easily perk up a boring piece of furniture with some cool accents like paint on diamonds, ribbons on handles or swap over the handles for cooler ones
- Don’t be afraid to use on trend items – like skulls and cool trinkets
- Pick super cool bedding that has some character, you will be surprised what it does for the room
- Use cool clothing as decorating tools
Be daring, be fun and most of all make it a super inviting space for the kiddies in the hope they may give you 5 minutes of peace…that was a joke (although we wish it wasn’t ) 🙂
I’ve put together some cool accessory options to spruce up your home…Check them out below:
Here are some super fab ideas for your kiddie’s walls…
Here are some bedding and linen ideas to make that space super cool…
Happy sprucing people…