Well, incase you are wondering what is “in” for 2015 we have it answered for you today. We have a list of a few trends that are forecasted to take over in 2015 especially the colour palettes you need to know in order to decorate that lovely abode of yours.
- 60s colours are back in – think olive greens, rust, dusty mint, aubergine and orange. These warmer colours are all the rage.
- Pastel Palettes are still all the rage so don’t panic if you have already done this, you’re just ahead of the curve. Picture combinations of orange and purple along with the incredible green palm trees, pools and flamingos that you’re seeing everywhere.
- If you’re wondering what neutrals you should go with…grey is still all the rage. With the perfect amount of colour to offset your furniture – it is the perfect backdrop if you don’t want to do white everywhere.
- Mixing your colours, patterns and textures is the coolest thing since High School…we love a mix of all things combined. Don’t be afraid to mix colours like pinks, purples, greens, turquoise and aqua. Deep colours and glossy finishes are also all the rage.
- Plant life in your home will be bang on trend with the greens and incredible palm like interest we are seeing.