It’s happened y’all. The most over the top, decadent, expensive, jaw dropping, holy moly wedding of the century. The reality star and the muso said “I do”.
Overnight in a Renaissance fortress in Florence, Italy, ‘Kimye’ declared their love in their typical over the top fashion.
For the next 16 weeks this is all we will hear about so we’ll make this quick and painless for you….everything you need to know about the bash of the year is in five quick points. (I say painless but really I am rather embarrassingly interested in all of this… are you?)
Okay, here they are.
1. The couple rented the Belvedere Fort for the wedding because that is near where they conceived North West. Ewww. What a beautiful visual for all of the guests…and us. No one needs to know where bonking occurs but I guess anything goes with Kimye, they haven’t learnt the word ‘over sharing’ yet.
2. Kim’s dress, which she got from *Top Shop was TWO million dollars. When I say Top Shop, I mean Givenchy. Custom made and featuring handmade lace work and sheer panelling. North West also wore a mini custom made version of her mamma’s dress.
3. Bruce Jenner walked Kimmy down the aisle (for the second time) while Andrea Bocelli belted out a tune.
4. The guest list included Singer John Legend, Serena Williams, Alex Wang and Steve McQueen. Beyonce and Jay Z were a no show although B posted a pic of the fam on Instagram wishing them a lifetime of unconditional love.
5. Rob Kardashian was not at the wedding and he cracked it at Kimmy a few days earlier and flew home. If you watch the show you will know this is most probably a reality as Rob is a big sook. Allegedly he could not fit in to his suit properly after putting on a little too much weight. Kim said she didn’t want him in the pictures then and Rob cried and went home. I smell a rat on those last few details.
In a nutshell that is Kimye’s wedding details so far. No doubt a million more minor details will flood out as the days go on. Oh, and of course we will be able to watch it all on the TV in no time as it was all filmed for E! Thank god.