Hey there. Can you believe the big fat man is like so not far away? Isn’t that wildly thrilling and at the same time wildly terrifying? I think I get Christmas stress, don’t get me wrong, I bloody love it but the thought of the gifts I am yet to buy and the food I am yet to consume makes me want to run a little. However ,I will survive and have a damn fine time as well.
Was your week fabulous? I hope so. I also hope that what floated our boat this week puts a smile on your dial. Enjoy x
1. So I found out from Claire Hooper, who we featured On The Couch this week, that Vets don’t deliver gorillas in zoo’s, Obstetricians do. Isn’t that wild? The same doctor that is going to deliver her baby also delivered the baby Gorilla at Melbourne Zoo. How’s that? Watch below. So cool!
[vimeo video_id=”81909003″ width=”400″ height=”300″ title=”No” byline=”No” portrait=”No” autoplay=”No” loop=”No” color=”00adef”]
2. This recipe on the site this week went gang buster. It’s so easy and if you put it in a pretty box it makes a cute and delish Christmas present. Toffee Pretzel Bark. Give it a crack. Recipe here.
3. Not spending a DIME on releasing a new album when other artists spend MILLIONS… It was so hush hush not even the Producer working on the album didn’t know it was going to drop until 90 minutes before it did. Good lord she is other wordly. Fastest selling album on iTunes. Hail you beautiful woman.
4. How long since you have had one of these bad boys? I had one this week and my boat floated BIG TIME.
5. My Dad gave my son a mini drum kit for Christmas. As much as that is a seriously rotten gift for my ears, Bax LOVES it. And he looks kinda cool banging away on them. He does however tip them upside down ALL THE TIME. Kids are odd sometimes.
MERRY Christmas you handsome lot. xx